Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Maid of Honor


My sweet, goofy, intelligent, thoughtful, dreamer of a "little" sister agreed to do me the honor of being my maid of honor! I could not think of anyone better suited to stand next to me that day than her. She has put up with me, listened to me, put up with me, helped me, grown with me, put up with me, cried with me, cried because of me, counseled me, commiserated with me and put up with me for her 21 years. She is so much more than she knows to me and I am so proud to know not only is she my sister but she is a friend and a confidant who I can talk to when only a sister would listen and still love you. Thank you Lindsey! I am so proud of the woman you continue to become. God has wonderful things planned for you and I am excited to see what is in store!

This pictures is proof I was once taller than her.
I think this type of dress might be a good brides maid dress.
You know, something she can use again.
At Halloween.
Also, your totally in flats day of lol.

1 comments:

lindsey said...

stop making me cry...
& thanks for putting up with me. :)

do i really HAVE TO wear shoes? haha

i love youuuu