Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Your Love Stories

Love stores. Who doesn't love a good love story. Since it was a our love story that brought us together and sharing our love story that inspired my loved ones to help me with our wedding I had an idea. Something I have been thinking about doing is collecting the love stories of those helping me with the wedding and compiling them in a booklet for the tables. Or maybe putting them in picture frames around the room for people to read. I would also love to collect old wedding pictures to go with them. I think it would be fun to read other's stories. I know I enjoyed reading them on Valentines day. So what do you think? Would you let me share your stories?

2 comments:

American Mum said...

Sounds like a good idea. Plus it gives people something to look at at the tables.

Aprille said...

exactly.